The key to answering this question is in the ‘usage data’ supplied by your employee benefits provider.
Minimum key aspects we suggest to look for are as follows:
- Number of employees that have registered to use the programme in the last 12 months?
- Number of employees who have logged on within the last 3 months?
- Total amount spent through the platform on Gift cards, vouchers and digital codes – previous quarter and year?
- Total savings made by your employee based on Gift Cards, vouchers and digital codes – previous quarter and year?
- Total savings made by your employees on cash back shopping via your platform – previous quarter and year?
- Number of new offers added to the platform in the last 3 months?
Some key questions to ask yourselves are:
- When did I last communicate the new offers out to my employee base from the offline communications received from my supplier?
- What questions shall I ask about the benefits provision in the next employee survey?
- What questions shall I feed the line managers around employee benefits for their one to one meetings and open forums.
- What are my benefits champions telling me?